- The College gives great importance to discipline and the same must be strictly followed by all students.
- Failure to comply with any of the rules, regulations or requirements notified from time to time will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Students must attend all classes, tutorials and practicals according to the timetable. Absence from any classes, without permission of the Principal, may lead to the loss of then. If the attendance of students in any subject is not found to be 80% in both terms their admission form for Board Examination shall be detained by the Principal.
- Absence for any single lecture will be considered as absence for the whole day. In case of sickness, a leave application should be submitted to college, offered along with a medical certificate within 8 days.
- Unfair means during examination:students adopting unfair means during the examination may be debarred or strict disciplinary action will be taken against them.
- Insubordination or abusive language or misbehaviour or misconduct shall lead to the dismissal of the student.
- Students should make use of the college library or students common room; students must not loiter in the college premises during the lecture or when they free.
- Students must not do anything either inside or outside the college that will in any way interface with its administration and discipline .they should not communicate any information or write about the college to the press without the permission of the college Principal.
- Students are liable to lose their term for disobedience, misconduct, misbehaviour or any form of indiscipline.
- Students must take care of the college property, Damage to the property of the college eh-disfiguring walls, window & fittings, glasses, breaking furniture etc. will be considered as a breach of discipline and will, attract serve punishable with fine.
- Smoking, Tobacco chewing, (Gutka) Consumption of alcohol or harmful Drugs, etc. in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- No association or organization shall be formed, or meetings will be held, no person shall be invited to address the students without the prior permission of the Principal.
- No picnics, Socials, Excursion or tours shall be arranged without the prior written permission of the Principal. The same can be obtained by applying in the prescribed form at least one week before the date of the trip. the college shall not be Responsible for any untoward incidents to the students.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules will be at the absolute discretion of the Principal.
- All Student applying for a bonafide certificate, character certificate, a birth certificate must apply to the Principal of the college through the concerned staff in the college office.
- Students are advised to keep sufficient number of (Xerox) (photocopy) copies of their mark sheet and leaving certificate because original leaving certificates cannot be returned as per the Maharashtra Government rule.
- Students are expected to wear decent clothes.
- Ragging within or outside of the educational institute is strictly prohibited.
- Penalty: if student directly or indirectly commits, propagates ragging within or outside the educational institution shall be punished as per the Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 (MAH. XXXIII of 1999) published in the Maharashtra Govt. Gazette on 15th may 1999, with imprisonment for a term which may extend two years and shall also be liable to fine which may extend to ten thousand rupees.
- Dismissal: any student convicted of an offence shall be dismissed from the college and such student shall not be admitted to any other institution for a period of five years.
- Student Should not bring mobile phones, personal music system, video games etc. inside the institute that in any way interferes in its orderly administration and discipline if found it will be confiscated by the principal.
- It is the responsibility of the student to read the Noticed board regularly for important announcements made by the college from time to time. They will not be excused on the ground of ignorance.
Refund Of Fees
University Ordinance No.02859: Refund of Tuition, Development and all other fees on cancellation of admission.
The Candidates who have taken admission in undergraduates course in Government Aided and Unaided courses conducted by the affiliated college, and recognize institution may request for refund of fees after applying in writing for cancellation of their admission to the course. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made on or before the 30th day after the date of cancellation and their admission to the course. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made on or before the 30th day after the date of cancellation and thereafter. The percentage of fees for the course shall be refunded to the candidate after deducting charges as follow:
Deduction of Fees
|1.||prior to commencement of academic term and instructions of the course.||Total sum Rs. 500|
|2.||Upto 20 days after the commencement of the academic term of the course||20% of the total amount of fees|
|3.||From 21st day to 50 days after the commencement of the academic term of the course.||30% of the total amount of fees|
|4.||From 51 days to 80 days the commencement of the academic term course or 31 August whichever is earliest.||50% of the total amount of fees|
|5.||From 1st Sept. to 30th sept.||60% of the total amount of fees|
|6.||After 30th Sept.||100% of the total amount of fees|
The total amount considered for the refund of fees from the commencement of the academic term of the course include the following:
- The total fees charged for one year as per relevant University Circulars for different faculties. (excluding the course for which the total amount is fixed by other concerned authorities).
- The fee Charged towards Group Insurance and all fee components to be paid university Share e.g Vice Chancellor Fund, Exam Fees and Environment Fee are non-refundable if payment is made by the college prior to the date of cancellation demanded by the student
- Fee paid for Identity & Library Card, Admission Form & Prospectus, Enrolment and any other course-specific fees are nonrefundable after the commencement of the academic term.
- All refundable deposits(Laboratory, Caution Money & Library etc)shall be fully returned at the time of cancellation
Provided that whatever admission is made through Centralized admission process for professional and or for any other courses by other concerned authorities, the refund rules are applicable as per rules of relevant agencies for the first year admission in case of admission to subsequent year of the course. Univ.Ord.no0.2859 is applicable for cancellation of admission.