Admission Eligibility and Criteria:
MVM International School offers admissions to Preschool, Std. I to VII subject to the availability of seats and eligibility. Obtaining the application form:
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form From the School.. Criteria for submission of application form:
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form:
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate (For the Preschool section)
• Original School Leaving Certificate and Report Card (for the Primary section)
• 5 Coloured passport size photographs of the child
• Certificate from a General Practitioner certifying general health of the child.
• Residence Proof- photocopy of AADHAR card/ Passport of parents
• In case of a transfer, an Original Transfer Certificate should be submitted at the time of admission.
Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification. The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school. Age Criteria
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to MVM International School as on September 30th of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table. The stipulated age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the School Admission Committee based on past academic achievements and performance in our testing procedures, provided the student has graduated from a recognized school.
Admission test and interaction:
Admission to MVM International is through an interaction. The admission test will be conducted at school campus and parents will be intimated of the date and time. Admission Status:
The outcome of the admission will be conveyed to the parents after the interaction. The decision of the School Admission Committee will be final and binding and no further discussions will be entertained. Confirmation of admission:
On receipt of acceptance of admission, parents have to pay the fees within the stipulated date.